Thursday, August 2, 2007

Designing for Fiskars



Well, this is fun! I finally get to announce that they have posted the altered item that I made for fiskars. I became one of their '3 fiskateers' for August and came up with this....






The link to the blog is http://www.fiskateers.com/blog/ you may have to scroll down and find it by the time anyone reads this! It's the post on Flocked Pattern Paper.



Also... I wanted to give an update on the Showdown at the Playground. This nearly last round (just 3 of us left!) we had to come up with a LO that had paint, 10 ribbons and 5 flowers. Here is my take on the challenge.


2 comments:

Janice said...

Full of gorgeous delight! I love every beautiful inch Sweetie!! Best of luck on the next round... I know you'll be there!! ;)

Katie said...

good luck at the playground. Your layouts have been great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails