Supplies: S4-232 Blossoms Two (#5,) S4-233 Labels Nine (#1,) S5-004 Sunflower Garden Accent, S4-207 Kaleidoscope Pendant Accent, S4-222 Create A Flake One, S4-198 Flourish Accent,Clearsnap: Chestnut Roan and Pumpkin Spice Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink,
Tattered Angels Slate and Candlelight Glimmer Mist, Chatterbox: Fabulous Treasures Buttons,7Gypsies Brown Gaffer Tape Embellishment tape, Sassafras Lass: Sweet Marmalade (Preserve,)Making Memories: Alphabet Stickers, American Crafts Brown: Thickers (Nutmeg)Alphabet Stickers
This is a layout I created for Spellbinders™. It's so hard for me to believe that my Spellbinders™ Design Team Term is nearly up. Where did the year go? There's still a few months ahead of me but I wanted to spread the news with all my readers about the next Design Team call that they just posted on their blog. This is the most amazing, professional, fun, encouraging, kind and dedicated company that I have ever designed for and if you are considering trying out, I say definitely go for it! Here is the announcement:
2010 Spellbinders™ Paper Arts Design Team ContestSpellbinders™ is searching nationwide for talented paper crafters, scrapbookers, card makers and altered artists to become part of our creative family! Unique experiences and opportunities await you!
December 1st, 2009
December 1st, 2009
To be eligible you must:
* Submit three art pieces as assigned below.
* Be available to travel to Phoenix, AZ, expenses paid by Spellbinders™, Wednesday, April 14 through Sunday, April 18, 2010. There are no exceptions to this requirement.
* Be available to serve a term as a Designer from April 1, 2010, through March 30, 2011.
* Be capable of completing all requirements, on time, during the 12-month tenure period.
* If you make the finals round, you will need to complete an assigned project and deliver to Spellbinders™ by February 22, 2010.
* Be able to submit art electronically by scanning or digital photography.
* Be able to submit paper work through the Microsoft Word program.
* Employees of the Spellbinders™ Paper Arts, their affiliates, and members of their immediate families are not eligible.
If you would like more info, you find it on the Spellbinders Paper Arts Blog.
Have a fabulous day!