Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Shaped Cards **swoon**

I think I’m in love with shape cards. That’s all I ever seem to want to do! They are so fun and so easy. This one I created with my Spellbinders™ Dahlia die template. I made it for Clip It Up with the gorgeous Graphic 45 supplies that I was sent. Yum!

dahlia card

They are a little tricky to take pictures of because they don’t always stand up on their own how you would like them to!

I wanted to post the winner of the June give-away right away.

Search RANDOM.ORG

Here are your random numbers:

5
Timestamp: 2010-06-22 16:04:56 UTC

Congrats Valerie! Email me at julieoverby@peak.org and I will be sure to get your prize to you.Fun news!! Scrapbook Trends picked up one of my Christmas cards. So fun! Thanks for lettin’ me share in my excitement!

Yesterday we we took the kids to Omsi and it was so much fun!! I think we could have spent three more days in there to really enjoy everything. We watched the Imax film called Hubble and I was just in total awe of how fast our Universe is! I’m convinced that God created it that way just so we would have a slight better understanding of how great and mighty HE is!! Really we cannot even begin to understand how huge He is. And to think….He loves lil’ ol’ me. That’s a great thing for me to remember as I start of my day! Hope yours is blessed as well!

5 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

I know! I love shaped cards too!! I'm glad I'm not the only one having problems standing them up - LOL!! Congrats on another PUB!! YEAH!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

What a gorgeous card Julie! I think I am finally on the verge of breaking down and getting some of these dies to use!!!
Congrats on your pub! and TFS about the IMAX film! Hopefully I can check it out soon!

Valerie said...

Very pretty card, I can't believe I won. So fun! Congrats on yet another PUB. Can't wait to see what I won.

Anonymous said...

Visit http://www.FreePackingMoving.com today to get free, no obligation moving estimate for your next relocation. We can help you move your furniture, piano, pool table from one location in Maryland, DC, VA to anywhere in the continental USA. We offer Local, Out of State - Interstate moving and we charge flat rate. We offer our services in the following areas: baltimore moving, moving companies in baltimore, moving companies washington dc, silver spring movers, falls church moving, local movers baltimore, moving companies baltimore md, moving companies in washington dc, gaithersburg md movers, mclean movers, moving service baltimore, baltimore moving, movers in dc area, frederick moving, piano mover virginia, baltimore movers, mover baltimore, washington dc moving companies, annapolis move, fairfax moving company

Anonymous said...

Visit http://www.FreePackingMoving.com today to get free, no obligation moving estimate for your next relocation. We can help you move your furniture, piano, pool table from one location in Maryland, DC, VA to anywhere in the continental USA. We offer Local, Out of State - Interstate moving and we charge flat rate. We offer our services in the following areas: baltimore md movers, piano movers baltimore, movers in washington dc, moving services maryland, leesburg moving, baltimore md moving, moving company baltimore md, movers in washington dc, bel air moving, charlottesville movers, move baltimore, moving companies baltimore md, moving companies dc area, frederick md movers, alexandria va movers, moving companies baltimore, baltimore md movers, dc local movers, moving in maryland, arlington va moving

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails