Spellbinders Paper Arts
"To Die For!!"
January 10 – 18, 2011
Welcome to the eighth day of the Spellbinders Paper Arts "To Die For!!" Winter Release Blog Frenzy!
Spellbinders™ Paper Arts’ has been working hard to bring you another selection the most innovated and beautiful die templates in the world. The To DIE For!! Winter Release Blog Frenzy allows you a sneak peek of the products we’re introducing at the Craft and Hobby Association trade show later this month. The To DIE For!! Winter Release Blog Frenzy is from January 10 - 18, featuring 16 fabulous Designers and prizes To DIE For!!
- Win today’s new die templates!
- Be eligible to win the Grand Prize by entering each day from each blog!
- One entry per person, per blog please, on the designated days!
- Each contest is open for 48 hours to enter the contest!
- You have until 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time January 19, 2011 to enter my contest. Be sure to read the Official Rules before entering so that your entry will be valid!
These are the Designers and their contest dates:
Daily contest winners are randomly chosen from valid entries, as stated in the Official Rules. The winners will receive an email within 24 hours of the contest’s closing. The winners will have 72 hours to reply to that email to claim prize. If a winner fails to respond within 72 hours, a new winner will be drawn.
Entrants that send valid contest entry emails to each of the contests will be automatically considered for the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize has a retail value of over $800, and includes Spellbinders CHA Winter 2011 release die templates revealed in the Spellbinders To DIE For!! Winter Release Blog Frenzy and a Grand Calibur™ die cutting/embossing machine!
Thank you, Spellbinders Paper Arts, for sponsoring this contest!
I’m thrilled to share LF-246 Grand Labels Eleven and S4-323 Ribbon Tags Trio Two die template with you. The Grand Labels Eleven has 6 die templates that graduate in size to over 7”, continuing the shape and proportion of the original die template, S4-246 Labels Eleven.
1. Cut/emboss LF-246 Grand Labels Eleven #6 (#1 being the smallest) out of gold foil paper and layer one on top of the other with 1/2 inch overlap showing. Cut/emboss pattern paper using the same die template. Adhere onto gold foil paper. Using black cardstock, cut/emboss LF-246 Grand Labels Eleven (#4) and center on pattern paper.
2. Using S5-027 Labels Twenty-One #5 die template, cut/emboss coordinating pattern paper with a strip on the left side. Adhere to center. Add trim.
3. Cut/emboss/ink a Rectangle S4-323 Ribbon Tags Trio Two die template and string ribbon through each and tape to center.
4. Cut/emboss S5-032 Elegant Posts and glue under tag.
5. To create flower, cut/emboss a S5-050 Rose Creations die template and using a foam dot, layer on top of a S5-049 Carnation Creations die template. Add pearl and chipboard ‘Family’ piece to finish embellishing cover.
6. To create the pages inside, stamp twelve calendars and twelve journaling blocks. Cut/emboss twelve black LF-246 Grand Labels Eleven #6.
7. Cut twelve rectangular pattern paper strips and glue them to the left side of twelve coordinating pattern papers.
8. Lay down photo, calendar and journaling block to map out where the border needs to be cut. Tape #5 LF-246 Grand Labels Eleven die template in place and cut/emboss.
9. Mount them on the black die cuts.
11. Use a Bind-It-All machine and wire to bind it together.
Spellbinders: GC-001 Grand Calibur, LF-246 Grand Labels Eleven, S4-323 Ribbon Tags Trio Two, S4-322 Grommet Tags, S5-027 Labels Twenty-One, S5-032 Elegant Posts, S5-050 Rose Creations, S5-049 Carnation Creations; Cardstock – WorldWin; Pattern Paper - Teresa Collins (Noel: Black Damask, Tags & Borders, Red Dots, Stripes, Red Damask); October Afternoon (Seaside: Seashells); Jillibean Soup - Talk Soup (Cup of Yak); Crate Paper- Restoration (Fringe) Adhesive - SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVE by 3L (3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner); Glue Dots; Ink - Clearsnap (Colorbox - Chestnut Roan); Stickers – October Afternoon, Jenni Bowlin Studios; Binding machine - Zutter (Bind-It-All and wires) - Zutter
By turning the LF-246 Grand Labels Eleven die template vertical, you can create a simple and elegant card.
Spellbinders: GC-001 Grand Calibur; LF-246 Grand Labels Eleven; S4-323 Ribbon Tags Trio Two; Cardstock – WorldWin, Bazzill; Pattern Paper - Teresa Collins (Noel: Black Damask;) Crate Paper - Restoration (Heirloom); Stamp - Waltzing Mouse (Seasons of Love; Black Pearls - Queen and Co.; Ink - Clearsnap (Colorbox - Chestnut Roan)
This is the Spellbinders product I introduced:
Grand Labels Eleven
1. 3½ x 5″
2: 4 x 5½″
3: 4½ x 6 ¼″
4: 5 x 7″
5: 5½ x 7¾″
6: 6 x 7⅜″
Ribbon Tags Trio Two
1: Ornate: 4 x 2″
2: Oval: 4 x 2⅛″
3: Rectangle: 4 x 1⅝″
Click here for the Spellbinders Paper Arts To DIE For!! Winter Release Rules.
TO ENTER MY CONTEST: (Contest is open for entries from 12:01 am January 17th to 12:01 am January 19th Central Standard Time)
1) Send your email entry to: Reveal16@spellbinders.us (either click the link or type the address into your email program)
2) The subject must be Grand Labels Eleven and Ribbon Tags Trio Two.
I love your comments! Unfortunately your comment does not count towards a contest entry, so be sure to enter and then leave a comment!
If you have any questions, please e-mail ContestQuestions@Spellbinders.us
Thank you for visiting and good luck!!