Saturday, June 25, 2011

July 4th Edible Decor

July 4th zoom

Good Saturday morning!  It’s starting feel like summer around here.  It’s hard to believe that the 4th of July is just around the corner!  If you are hosting a party, I a fun idea for you.  I used my Spellbinders™ die templates to cut out Wilson sugar sheets AND Fruit-Roll Up stars to make these edible Star Pops!  Now, when your little guests come over, they can grab one and enjoy.  Here’s what else I used to create it:

S4-092 Stars Five, S5-046 Banner Basics Three, S4-324 Ribbon Banners, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L Adhesive Sheets, Glue Dots Dot N Go, Scor-Pal® Scor-Tape, WorldWin Papers White Linen Cardstock, Cosmo Cricket™ Tiny Type Alphabet Stickers, Echo Park Paper Co. Little Boy (Sailboats, In the Clouds, Strawberry/Sky, Awesome Dots) Pattern Paper, Number Sticker

July

You can find more detailed instruction on the Spellbinders Blog

Also, you have until Midnight PST tonight to enter for this RAK.

Thank you for stopping by today!

siggy

2 comments:

BethW said...

Now this is cool-my mind is racing with all the things you could do with this idea.Can you see me at Halloween doing this-I'll be the hit of the neighborhood!

Unknown said...

so clever - I am going to give this a try for sure :)))))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails