Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

It's my favorite holiday ever!  I love celebrating the birth of our Savior, Jesus!  I'm truly thankful for the best  gift ever; the gift of new life that I have been given.  A life of fullness, peace and hope.  There's just simply nothing better!


"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."  Isaiah 9:16 


I'm so blessed to have so many family and friends.  I just wanted to take a moment to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a fabulous New Year!

Thanks for being such amazing visitors to my blog!  I appreciate you so much and hope you are having an amazing holiday time.

xoxo
Julie

1 comment:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

I hope you had a wonderful and blessed Christmas and I wish you the same for the New Year!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails