To create this card, I used American Crafts cardstock for the base and then cut/embossed a S5-090 Romantic Rectangle from cream cardstock. I layered Kesi'Arts and October Afternoon pattern paper and sewed them to the rectangle. Before adhere to the card, I wrapped my ribbon around and tied a bow.
Then I stamped NinaB's gorgeous Sew Lovely stamp set from The Crafter's Meow, colored the dress in with Copic markers and cut it out. I stamped the sentiment from the same set and cut a banner to adhere to the card. I added trim, a flower and pearl pin to embellish. Before adding my dress image to the card, I covered the bottom with glue gloss and added Martha Stewart chunky glitter and then adhered a small pearl flourish from Want2Scrap. I also added Want2Scrap pearls around the neck line and bow. Then it was ready for the card! I adhered it with foam squares.
Next I cut several layers of dictionary paper with the Spellbinders S5-089 Home Sweet Home die template (heart.) I sewed the layers together and inked the edges. Using foam squares, I adhered it beside the dress.
Here are links to all the amazing products that are apart of Nina B Designs collection. I'm loving each and everyone of them and I'm so thrilled that I get to create with them!
~ GIVEAWAY TIME!! ~
Now we can't have a hop without giveaways, can we? I added a fun twist to the giveaways. There is a prize hidden in each of the designers' blogs, so, I encourage you to comment on each of them to be entered in all the drawings. Now the rules:
- The prizes are hidden in the blogs and winners will be drawn randomly.
- One comment per blog please.
- The giveaways are open to everybody in the world!
- The winners will be announced on Wednesday, March 21.
- This is not required, but if you have projects using NinaB Designs stamps, dies and/or bling (see tabs above), please upload it to the NinaB Designs Flickr gallery, so we can all see your beautiful work. And who knows, I may have a Flickr fan giveaway someday :).
- This is not required, but please consider liking the following Facebook pages: NinaB Designs, Spellbinders Paper Arts, The Craft's Meow and Want2Scrap. These companies provided some of the prizes today. Join me in thanking them and tell them NinaB Designs sent you. Thank you, friends. :)