Tuesday, January 21, 2014

CHA Recap *Inspiration Overload!*

 Hi there!  I'm trying to get back into the swing of things after returning home from CHA.  I did want to a post about all the amazing things that I saw and experienced there.  It was SO MUCH FUN!

I took a few photos of some of the manufacturers that I love.  I was really wishing I had my Canon and a lot of the photos didn't turn up so well on my phone.



This first group of photos is from the Freckled Fawn booth.  They had such cute embellishments including some totally fabulous word and arrow paper clips.  I think the wooden embellies and frames were my absolute favorite!  It totally made me want to get into doing some layouts again.  Feels like forever since I did a scrapbook page!


Jillibean Soup also had some fabulous new and different embellishments.  They were trinkets set inside a wooden frame.  They were called Wood Sprinkles.  So fun!


Along with wood embellishments, Washi tape continues to be all the rage and there was no shortage of new designs at CHA.  Love this inspiring display!


Studio Calico had some uber fun and trendy elements that I can't wait to get my hands on!


Graphic 45 had a knock out display of their new paper lines.  They were all amazing but I'm sure it comes as no surprise that this one with the roses was my favorite!


There were a few make and takes that I was able to do.  This is a cute one that I created for my daughter.  It's a little chalkboard on a wooden plaque.  And a cute lil' hook for 'important shtuff!'



This is a photo of me with Maggie Holmes!  She has probably been my biggest inspiration in my Paper Crafting and photography journeys.  Her classes are amazing and her designs are truly inspiring!  Then she started designing paper lines for Crate Paper.  Match made in heaven.  Love!


But wait...there's more!  It was a walk down celebrity lane!  I couldn't believe that Rupert from Survivor was there to help me create a Tie Dye shirt!  It was hilarious to hear him talk about the show as we worked on it together.  You never know who will be at CHA!  Vana White was there too.


The Lion Brand booth was doing a fashion show with the projects they had created out of yarn.  Vana was hosting it.  This is a shot of an entire wedding dress made from yarn.  So colorful!


Here is sweet Heidi in her booth with her new company that she started ChickanIddy.  Super cute stuff let me tell you!  Her lines that she has created are very fresh and fun (as you can tell from her booth!)

 Of course my favorite spot to hang was the Spellbinders booth and I do have a few more shots of that because the other pictures I posted were not close ups. Here are some closer peeks to some of the fun projects that many different designers contributed to.

On the Mixed Media side:





From the Gilded Life side:







And this lil' beauty was my most favorite make and take of all.  It's all Spellbinders product from the Gilded Life line.  Such a gorgeous pendant!  I love how when you sand the bezel, a rose color shines through.  Nice!  


Here is a peek into the cubbies of the 'Craft Room' side.  


My favorite part of this entire adventure has been bonding and working with this amazing team and the entire Spellbinders family to see this all come together.  It's been so fantastic to have people like Richard and Stacey believe in me and to allow me to have such an incredible experience!


Stacey was so sweet.  She even blessed us with this gorgeous Brighton bracelet.  That was so special and meant so very much.


Thank you Stacey!!

And Richard had this enormous Thank You poster displayed in the booth to show his appreciation.  I was stunned!  


If you are still with me at this point, thank you for walking through this post/adventure with me!  I actually held back on posting quite a few photos.  Didn't want to totally overwhelm you!  I do have a few other events to blog about over the next week or so.  And of course, I have lots of projects with new dies to share as well.  

Blessings on your day!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails