Friday, August 31, 2007

MOST EXCITING NEWS YET!!

I feel like everytime I post, I have this crazy exciting news. This is by far, the biggest excitement in my scrapbooking world that I have had yet. I decided to try out for the PIGGY TALES DESIGN TEAM and I MADE IT!!!! I'm sooooooo thrilled. It is such an incredible honor to be working along side these incredibly talented ladies and for such an amazing manufacturer. This will be my first time on an actual manufacturer design team and to be quite honest with you, it's still sinking in. It just doesn't even feel real!!

One super aspect about all this excitement is that Amber who I 'battled' against at the showdown at the playground, and who came out as the top winner, ALSO made the team!! I had so much fun with her in the last month that I'm thrilled to get to work along side her now. Yay, Amber!!!

I'll update later with the link so the blogs of all these wonderful ladies who get to work with. In the mean time... WAHOOOOOOO!! I'm celebrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Barb Pfeffer said...

Welcome to the PT team! Your work is awesome, can't wait to see more and get to know you better!

lacintha said...

Hi Julie..congrats!!!Looking foward to working with you and getting to know you better :)

Tracie H said...

Hi Julie....congrats....looking forward to working alongside you on the PTDT.
Tracie.x.x.x

Katie said...

congratulations!

Janice said...

Woohoo!! Al... you SO deserve this DT. You have been on an a roll for the past few months! It's so exciting for me to see you reaching you creative goals!! BRAVO to you my Friend!!
Hugs!!
Janice

Cindy F said...

Big congrats!!!

Laura said...

I saw this at the playground! I was so happy for both of you! I really like your work! So do you have your first assignment yet?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails