Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Basic Grey's Mellow

This paper is so lush. I'm just loving it. Here is one of my favorite photos and a layout that I created with this yummy paper. So, the cool thing about this 'Mellow' line is that there is chipboard that you can get to go with it. These flowers and the the branch are all chipboard. I was sitting there trying to decided how to alter it (paint/pattern paper/ ink ect)when suddenly my 6 yr. old dd pointed out that the diecuts that I had laying on the table actually matched the shapes! VIOLA!! Just glue them on top and then you are done. Eesy peesy and making making life oh so happy. Thank you Basic Grey!
I also made a card because I was having so much fun with it! I added a little embroidery thread for an extra touch of color. The flowers are cut right from the pattern paper!
If you are looking for a place on line to purchase this paper, head on over to 2scd. If you are wanting a local store in the Northwest, try Craftwarehouse!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails