Monday, March 3, 2008

CKC and Fiskars Demonstrators in action!




It's always so fun to run into people and meet new people at Creating Keepsakes Convention. What a wonderful time I had with my friend Lucy! We got to go both days and really enjoyed all of it. She and Carlee were both able to work as Fiskars demonstrators so it was fun to see them apply what we had talked about in the training. They both did fantastic!

I didn't take any classes this year. I was lined up to teach 6 of the classes but then Debby ended being able to come and taught instead. So, it was two fun filled days of shopping... wahoo! This gave time to think about the class layout page that I'll be teaching at our Charity Crop on March 15th. I'll be posting more about that later. It was fun to meet the owner of Cocoa Daisy's (a fabulous online scrapbooking site) and she was so gracious to just plop a huge donation in my bag for the charity crop. I wasn't even asking for one, we just got to chatting and she noticed my bags of 20 packages of chipboard alphabets! What a sweetie!

I DO have to say that, my dear husband gave me a few minutes on the platform this morning at Church to announce this wonderful Charity Craft Crop that we are going to be having and I got up to begin my annoucnement and said...'I'm excited to let you all know that we will be having a Charity 'Crap Croft!'Do you think I went red in the face? NOPE... just kept on going. Everyone bustin' up laughing and thought that I had kept such great composure. They were amazed that I was able to just move on. BUT, those who knew me REALLY well, could totally tell that I was COMPLETELY aware of even saying that. I could not believe that I used the word crap (a word I never use) in front our entire congergation! LOL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails