Saturday, April 5, 2008

Triple the Sketch * FIRST sketch!!

















I love what I'm seeing at Triple the Sketch already and I wanted to share what I did for the first sketch. I even got to use my Ultra Shape Express cutting tool with my Fiskars template. This little 'title' block is one of my favorite shapes out of all the templates. This design team is so incredibly talented. It's going to be a lot of fun seeing all the newly created things each weekend. The way it works is that the sketch will go up on Friday along with any layouts done for that sketch. Then on Saturday, the cards will be posted. On Sunday, the tags and altered projects will be posted. A sketch for every kind of project, every week of the year. Perfect!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I love this card. It looks very vintage or Victorian anyway I like it.

Unknown said...

Your card is beautiful. I loved how you matched the colors and the different patterned papers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails