Thursday, June 26, 2008

Album for DAD...(Page Frames album)

Well, I didn't make the cut. But hey, I'm really, really glad that I tried. AND, that just means that something better is around the corner for me =) Also...it was a huge treat to see Ashley this morning. She grabbed one of her albums that I have done about her and she was just looking through it; smiling. That's what it's about for me. I love that.

On to scrappy yumminess!! This album has been super fun to put together. I LOVE clear albums! All the kids told me what they loved about their Dad and I documented it on a page where he is playing with them at the beach. The photos are super precious! tfl










6 comments:

melita said...

beautiful album Julie!!! Sorry about CC, but you are right, I am sure that there is something better for you around the corner!

Staci Taylor said...

Sorry about CC Julie, but the work you submitted for the call was seriously AWESOME! I especially love the one you said was your favorite! I love love love that mini-album you posted. I've actually never made a clear one before, but I just bought one and you've inspired me... I can't wait to use it now!

Patti Smith said...

So sorry about CC Julie...definately their loss...you are right there is something else waiting in the wings!! This mini album is just awesome and what a beautiful keepsake...

Marti said...

You album is gorgeous Julie! So sorry you didn't make it, but I'm sure they'll be another opportunity for you.

Janice said...

Well my friend.. there is NOBODY who ROCKS the clear album like you! This is just gorgeous! :)
As far as CC... totally thier loss! Love ya!

emily anderson said...

this mini album is WOW!
i mean, it made my jaw drop.
it's just soooo beautiful!
thanks for your kind words over at my blog!!
have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails