Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Your vote counts!!!



Everywhere that I have uploaded this layout, people seemed to love it. Now you have a chance to vote for it! I actually thought that voting would have been over by now but they have extended the voting until Thursday Midnight!! I'm referring to an earlier post that I made about a contest at Craft Warehouse. I know that some of you have voted already but if you haven't and would like to, here is the info: ( I PROMISE - it only takes 2 seconds...seriously!)

We have a store in the Northwest called Craftwarehouse. They are having a contest where the Grand Prize is $500 gift certificate to their store. **SWOON**

You have to register first on the board. My layout is in the Greshem store and is called ‘Look Mom no Hands!’ You can vote on a scale of 1 – 5. 5 being the highest score.

Here is where you can vote! (registration is at the bottom of the page) - click here

If you get a chance to help me out, thanks in advance!!


********************************









You know me...I can't write a post without including a new project or a photo of some sort. Here is a card I made for Triple the Sketch this summer but didn't get to post yet because of my traveling. This one was for sketch #11.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and I hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Kelly Jo said...

Your LO is beautiful, Julie! I voted for YOU!

MamaSheg said...

I love the layout and sure hope you win!! The card is beautiful. XOOXO

Patti Smith said...

Oh Julie the layout is beautiful...I just went and voted..I so hope you win...the card is beautiful as well. Have a good thursday!! (((HUGS)))patti

Unknown said...

Hi Julie I loved your layout. I went and voted for you. Good Luck!!

Kathleen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails