Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Feelin' icky.

I can hardly believe it's the last day of September! The last five days have been full of so much activity! Soccer, a memorial service, a birthday party, a crop night, church and meetings!! I think I got all 'wore' out because now I'm just a tad bit feelin' under the weather! The bloggin and the scrappin came to a hault. I'm tryin' to take it easy so that I don't get SUPER ill.

I just have so much to share, I can hardly wait another day.

Here is a layout I did of my sweet nephew, Tanner. We don't get much of these fall leaves around here so I love it when we visit my in-laws and get to see the gorgeous Autumn colors.










So, before I share any more projects, you'll never believe what I bought. Seriously, my mother is going to fall off her chair! I've had 'sew' much fun sewing on my layouts and cards that I decided to dive into the world of Fabric!!!! Eeek!! I didn't want to just limit myself to felt so I decided to pick up these yummy chunks of inspiration.











I haven't played yet...but stay tuned! LOL! I do have a few projects to share though! The first card is using Heidi Grace Midnight Kisses. LOVE that line!























This second one is using Triple the Sketch #26









I can't believe my sweet Ashley is 7 years old! Actually her toothless smile reminds me every day. Happy Birthday sweetie!! I wanted to share a few birthday photos even though I was missing my Canon camera at this point...dead batteries.. ***Sigh*** lucky I have a back up camera!) Ashley wanted a 'puppy party' so we ended up doing Pink Poodles. She loved it so much. It's so funny to me how her brother is 'hangin' around in the back of all the photos, trying to get in on the action!






















This one is for Grandma and Papa!!

8 comments:

Lori Renn said...

WOW, so much good stuff for one post. First off, hope you feel better. Second, happy birthday to your beautiful daughter. I love to sew and I am making my photo pillows today. Your layout is beautiful. Love the photo in it!

Nicole said...

great projects Julie! Hope you feel better soon!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

So much eye candy!!! I love the projects!!! And what sweet pictures.

Anonymous said...

Love that "totally taken" layout. Also, you're already doing your "job" for Collage press, because I had never heard of them before and just had to look up their stuff...GREAT papers! And Congratulations :)

Hope you get over the icky soon!

LisaW said...

That layout of your nephew is so gorgeous!

Your daughter looks adorable at her party! Love that long hair!

Good luck with your new sewing endeavors!

Audrey Pettit said...

Since we all love patterned paper so much, it's not hard to figure that love could transfer over into fabrics. Can't wait to see what you do with those pieces. I am always sewing on my scrapbook pages. My DD, who is 10 honestly thought that the sewing machine was made for paper, and freaked out when she caught me sewing some fabric one day! Too funny, huh?
Love your cute projects. That fall page has me dreaming...I just love this season.

melita said...

so sorry to hear that you are feeling icky Julie! rest and get better soon!

love the cards! and the LO! What did you use for the title? It almost looks digital!

Leslie Ashe said...

Nope - no spelling mistakes! LOL!!
Hey girl! I just love your post!
Your layout is beautiful. I love the deep warm fall colors!

I hope your sweet girl has a great b-day!!! :) Those pics are CUTE!

FEEL BETTER!!
(ahem...is it because you've been staying up late ;O) )

HUGS!
Leslie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails