Friday, February 6, 2009

Color Challenge

I decided to take part in a color challenge over at the Papertrey Ink blog. Color is always such a great source of inspiration for me!
Here is what I came up with. I have a few other cards I've been working on that I will share tomorrow.

















I wanted to announce as early as possible that I'm hosting a Fiskateer party on Thursday night, Feb. 12th. Following that, we will be having a Charity crop for an organization called 'CARDS for Heroes.' We will send the completed ones to this organization who will then send them overseas to our troops. I will be supplying all the tools and paper needed at the crop. If you are in this area and are interested in attending, please let me know and I can give you more details!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed weekend!

2 comments:

Yaneri said...

Such a cute card! I like that lacey ribbon you used! This is also my 1st PT challenge

Pepper said...

This is adorable! U used the Fiskars embossing plate yes??? I need that..I love swirls! And those scalloped hearts are too cute. I wasn't sure I would use a punch like that much, but I am seeing it everywhere and want it bad now! haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails