Friday, March 27, 2009

Birthday Celebration!!

The last post seemed like I had a lot to say. This post will be more 'photo heavy!' LOL The first is picture is of a project that I made for my nephew. He loves these magnet stones will his families pictures in them. He plays with them at Grandma's house. Of course, his fridge at home, like ours, is not magnetic. So, I made him a board that he could spell words and play with the photos. That way he won't forget who his cousins are!!

The rest of the photos are of the birthday party we had. Tanner got his Superman outfit on and looked so adorable!! I love the photo of A.J. and Ashley talking to superman. They are asking him if he would like them to build him a house out of lincoln logs. Too cute. It doesn't happen often enough, but when we do get together with family it's such a wonderful time.

Now that my brother's are here, we are off to explore the Oregon coast.









































9 comments:

Danielle Holsapple said...

That board is sooooooo cool! I am all over making one or two or three of those!!!!!!!!!!! THanks for the inspiration!

Leigh Penner said...

Great photos, Julie!
Have fun exploring the Oregon coast with your family!

Brandi said...

Cute project! I gave Drew a cookie sheet to use with her magnets too (our fridge isn't magnetic either) though mine wasn't decorative.

Dria said...

LOL!!! love the glasses! cute pics!

Chrys said...

What a great project!!!!!!!!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

These photos are so wonderful. Love the one of the birthday cake!!! That magnetic tray is so incredibly cool. I'll definitely have to make one. Have fun on your exploration trip.

Wendy Kwok said...

That board is sooooooo clever! Love it

Valerie said...

Your cookie sheet turned out very cute. I think that was a great idea. Very fun pictures.

Groovy Deborah said...

Smart idea! How adorable too :)
Love it Julie, Deb♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails