Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Big Spellbinders News....Kaleidoscope Pendant and RAK winner!






















Supplies: Die - Spellbinders (Kaleidoscope Pendant and accent) Cardstock - Bazzill and Paper Company, Pattern Paper - GCDStudios, Ribbon - Making Memories, Chipboard - Chatterbox

Goodmorning! My kiddos are home from camp and from Grandpa and Grandma's and I couldn't be happier!! I have some really fun shots to share with you later from when we spent some time visiting with the last week and from when I had to do my homework from the photography course! But, 3 weeks before CHA and up to my eyeballs in assignments so they will have to wait a few days. Instead, I just thought I'd share a quick card that I put together using the one of the new Spellbinders dies. It's similar to the one I just shared. I liked that simple design and while I had my stuff out, I thought I'd see how it looked with a bold Kaleidoscope. Then I added a simple sentiment that I could switch out or use on any occasion.

Okay, now on to some very exciting news!! For those of you who have been following all the new releases from Spellbinders and who have taken part in the last blog frenzy, you'll never believe this!! There are 27 more dies coming out that you haven't seen yet!! AND there will be another Blog Frenzy to show some of them off.

Read all about it on the Spellbinders Blog. I'm excited to say that I will be apart of this Blog Frenzy and there is an amazing list of designers who will be joining me. Here are their reveal dates:

7/9 Debbie Olson

7/10 Michelle Wooderson

7/11 Karen Hunsaker

7//12 Kazan Clark

7/13 Linda Duke

7/14 Heidi Blankenship

7/15 Kimberly Crawford

7/16 Julie Overby

7/17 Sherry Cheever

7/18 Debbie Seyer

7/19 Lesa Rapp

7/20 Becca Feeken

7/21 Jennifer Davis

7/22 Keri Lee Sereika

You WON'T want to miss out on this one, so mark your calendars!! There will be a total of 29 products with a retail value of more than $560.00!! Don't forget to check out the blog for more details.

I also have a very 'sweet' Collage Press giveaway coming up in the next week or so be on the look out!

Now, on to our winner! Random generator helped out and choose 34.

Helen, you are the winner! Congratulations! Email me your addy at julieoverby(at) peak.org.

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

34 Timestamp: 2009-07-07 13:57:59 UTC


Thank you everyone, for your very sweet comments. For those of you who said you'd never heard of Maya Mist, you should try it. It's awesome!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous and blessed Tuesday.

4 comments:

Andrea Amu said...

Cute card, Julie!

Looking forward to that Collage Press give-a-way that you mentioned! :)

Lori Renn said...

Love your card, Julie!

Tona said...

Cute card & congrats to Helen! It sounds like you're going to be one busy lady. It also sounds like you're loving every minute of it ;)

ellen s. said...

love that card~ can't wait to see more of the new stuff!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails