Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Webster's Pages - Dream Big






















Supplies: Pattern Paper - Webster's Pages, Flowers - Prima, Stickers - American Crafts, Brad - Making Memories

Good morning!! Anyone wish they were sitting out on their deck on a warm sunny day! LOL Bbrrrrrr...it's cold! I have to be honest with ya though. As long as it's sunny and bright, I'll take the cold over the rain and wind any day! I'm actually totally loving it.

I'm normally a 12x12 gal so creating this layout was a bit of a stretch for me. It was based off a layout that my pal Dena Cole did on the Inspired Me website. I have to say,by the the time I finished working with it, I quite liked this size! Just wanted to share a quick page.

Hope you find time today to sip some hot chocolate or sit in front of a warm fire with someone ya love. There's nothin' quite like it!

5 comments:

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

look at that lovely big flower! beautiful!

Christy Farneth-Kerr said...

I always admire your layouts:)
Very Cool

Unknown said...

Great layout. I've been meaning to try 8 1/2 x 11, just for the heck of it.

Staci Taylor said...

this is gorgeous, julie, and I love that flower! sipping on hot chocolate sounds like the perfect activity for our cold day here today!

Clare said...

what a beautiful LO! Love the size of it. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails