Tuesday, April 20, 2010

MME Lush Spellbinders™ Card

removed for publishing 

Supplies:  Spellbinders S4-233 Labels Nine Die,  S4-242 Big Scalloped Borderabilitites Petite; Pattern Paper – My Mind’s Eye; Stamp – Gina K Desings (Nina Bracket,) Waltzing Mouse; Ink – Ranger Distress Ink; Cardstock – Papertrey Ink

This card was created with one of my new favorite stamp sets by Gina K Designs.  They fit perfectly into the Spellbinders Label Nine die template.  I. am. smitten.  The Lush line by My Mind’s Eye is even better up close and personal. I seriously just want to use each and every piece of it.  You may be seeing a lot of that line in multiple colors in the coming days.  LOL

It’s taking me a little longer to get things in order around here so I was behind on posting today.  I also ended up working today.  Talk about a dream job.  I love subbing.  When I work for our Title One teacher I have the chance to be with all different groups of kids of all different grade levels.  And, I was ‘needed’ in my daughter’s Kindergarten class for an hour or so.  I adore the chance to love on these kids of all ages who are just looking for someone to believe in them.  It doesn’t get much more rewarding than that! 

In reading over my post from yesterday, I just realized another highlight of my trip that  I forgot to mention.  While I was in Phoenix I found out that I got a card picked up by Paper Crafts Magazine.  That’s a first with them for me so I was quite excited and it was especially fun to be with my scrappy buddies who know how much that means to me. 

I have two more things I’m just about bursting at the seams to tell but I must wait just a little longer.  Such a tease I know!

One thing that I can tell you about is this fabulous new magazine called Embellish Magazine. 

Remember I told you about this uber fun gal named Ashley who was my roommate this past week?  She is the creative and inspirational gal who is launched this amazing magazine.  It is truly like no other online magazine that I have ever seen.  Very classy and well put together.  Click here for more information about how you can get see for yourself!

Thanks so much for stopping by and for all the wonderful comments you have left.   Have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card!! beautifully done, and yep Ashley is so talented, and lovely to boot!!

Margie Higuchi said...

Hey, Julie!
GREAT card...can't wait to dive in and create something with those FAB stamps!! Congrats on the recent PUB! You rockin' the talent! xo

Valerie said...

Another card published! Congrats!!! Love your card. Gina K stamps eh! Love all their stamps.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails