Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Spellbinders Labels Twenty Frame Card

JB

JBzm

Now that some of the new die templates have been revealed, I can share some of the things of created. And just wait until CHA rolls around in another two weeks. There are many more to drool over! LOL I created a frame on this card using the Spellbinders S5-026 Labels Twenty and cutting out a S5-023 Mega Ovals LG (#2.) I then added glitter to the edges and adhered a cream background. I also created my own flower embellishment using the S5-050 Rose Creations. I can’t even tell you how many things I’ve used this new die template for. I LOVE it! The sentiment stamp I used is from Gina K Designs.

I hope you all enjoyed the Spellbinders blog frenzy. I just wanted to say how very much I really, really appreciate every one of the comments you left.

Hope you've been inspired!

9 comments:

NinaB said...

I loved your SB previews! And this card is another beauty.

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Very pretty, Julie, so soft and lovely!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful card, Julie! And I love the new look of your blog-- so pretty!

Tona said...

Love the colors in this card. It's really pretty.

Renee Lamb said...

What a beautiful card Julie! Love the soft colors and shimmer!

Paperpretties said...

I love your blog and would like to follow it but can't seem to find a way. :)

Farmgirl said...

Hi Julie!

Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you!

I've never visted your blog before, so I stopped by for a visit and I LOVE your work. This card is beautiful. Thank you for the inspiration.

Cheryl Waters said...

Absolutely beautiful . . . but not as beautiful as the designer!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a beautiful card, Julie! LOVE that frame you created. Looks so fabulous with the glitter coating. I adore the kraft music sheet panel, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails