Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lily Bee Design Vintage Poppy

removed for publishing

It’s been one, big SEVEN year old party around here!  I'm anxious to share some photos but I must sort through them all first.  My nine year old has been bit by the photography bug and you would not believe how many photos she took.  I thought I was bad!  Ha!

I was so completely inspired with this Vintage Poppy Paper after creating my layout, that I decided to go ahead and make a card as well.  The flowers were made out of a Spellbinders Lacey Circle die template. 

There is still two days left in the Spellbinders Bunny Hop.  Be sure to be stop by tomorrow to see what you have a chance at winning! 

removed for publishing

Supplies:  Cardstock – Bazzill; Pattern Paper – Lily Bee Designs (Vintage Poppy); Spellbinders Die Templates – s4-293 Lacey Circles, S5-043 Fleur de Lis Doily Motifs; S4-290 Labels Fourteen; Trim – Prima Marketing; Chipboard – Maya Road'; Glimmer Mist – Tattered Angles;  Pearls – Queen and Co.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Tona said...

Love your card! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Valerie said...

I think your card is quite unique. The flowers really match your dp. Very pretty.

Kris Thissell said...

UUWWW LA LA!! That is gorgeous! I love the paper and the flowers, great combo, something I would have never thought of putting together.

Scrappy Lucy said...

Lovely colors Jules! Love IT!

Jana said...

Julie loved your card and the templates that you talk about all the time... are amazing can't wait to see what next sorry I missed so much I have been off lline I'll be checking more often now.

Peggy M said...

Love the wonky rectangle.. You did a Great job ...

Peggy M said...

Love the wonky rectangle.. You did a Great job ...

dottie said...

I absolutely love the milk cartons. What a great idea for a baby shower. Thnx for sharing.

hugs, Dottie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails