Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Baby ensamble bord

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!  I hope you are getting to be creative in your own way today.  If you have a baby shower coming up I wanted to share a few ideas that I created for the Spellbinders™ Nestabilities Basics and Beyond book.  It seems like we are upon the season of a lot of babies being born!  LOL

Spellbinders™ Nestabilities® Basics & Beyond

There lots of other great ideas in this book about projects using Nestabilities.

I wouldn’t want to post on NSD without a little ‘scrappy’ inspiration so here is a mini album I’ve been working on for….um….longer than I can remember.  Do you have any projects like that?  I challenge you to finish them up!  I should say I challenge my self because I have way too many. 

mini

This is a fun one because I cut out all the pages with my Labels Eight die template and then I did the same with the photos and layered them to the right side of the page.  It’s a super fun way to do an album. 

The count down is on until our new addition is ready.  Can’t wait!  I will be going through all my stuff and doing a lot of ‘purging.’  Definitely feel a give-away coming on!  I probably won’t be able to move into my new room for a few more weeks.  Mudding/taping, dry wall, paint, carpet……..it’s nearly time!!!

Have a fabulous weekend!

siggy

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Love your mini album, it is very inspiring. Your ensemble is really cute.

Jaimee said...

Hi Julie,

Not sure how else to contact you but I am trying to make the baby shower card in on this post in the basics and beyond book! I am confused w/the template b/c I cut it and it is TINY not big enough for a card. Kinda loosing hope and was so excited for this project.. Any help would be so greatly appreciated my email is jaimeehirschi@hotmail.com In the book it said the template should be 3 7/8 x 6 inches but that just isn't the case is there a bigger template out there that I just can't find? I bought the labels four LF-190 just like the book states so that's why it's so confusing..Maybe it is meant to be really small I don't know but any help or suggestions would be so wonderful :) Thanks a ton!!

Jaimee said...

Nevermind Julie I figured it out I had the smaller set, need the Grand Labels four...Big mistake -- but hope again, love your work btw!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails