Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Yummy Yellow Authentique Card!

yellow miss you

Hey there!  Checkin’ in to announce a winner and share a card I made today.  I am absolutely in love with yellow and grey this summer.  I was completely smitten when I saw this line by Authentique.  You can find them on Facebook if you are not yet familiar with them.  They have several lines that are just gorgeous and as soon as I get more play time, you’ll be seeing more projects with it!

On this card I also used SpellbindersS5-050 Rose Creations and S5-031 Fancy Tags Three;  Webster’s Pages Bloomers;  Bazzill Cardstock; Melissa Frances Metal button and Authentique Alphabet stickers.

This weekend we had warm enough weather to go to the beach and I snapped all my photos in manual.  Most of them turned out great and I’m soooo happy to be having control of my camera.  I’ll spare you the million photos that I took but I have to share just one.  This one took my breath away.

She is nine.  NINE!!  What???

IMG_4660

I don’t know if it’s the sunglasses or what, but when I saw this photo, I had a flash forward to her asking for car keys.  LOL  I know it’s going to happen all too soon!

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!

Okay, on the exciting shtuff!!  Thanks for all the comments about my new room!  To answer some of your questions, the color is Halcyon Green.  It looks very blue and at other times very green.  I love it!  I’ve realized that I am not going to be able to wait until it’s all organized before I create so I’m taking it in chunks.  Once I get the cabinets in, it will be much easier to put things where they belong.  I will share more photos then!

I used Random Generator for the winner of the RAK I posted.

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

29

Timestamp: 2011-06-29 00:46:44 UTC


Color me blingy! said...



Really coming together nicely, Julie! So happy for you!

June 21, 2011 8:57 PM

DeleteCongrats!  I will get your package out to you asap!


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! 

siggy


 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie I can't believe how grown up she looks in this picture. A beautiful little Super Model. Oh and I love the card too ;)
Hugs
K

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Absolutely adore the card!!!! And you're right, she looks so grown up in that photo. What a beauty. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails