Monday, November 28, 2011

Pure Elegance Wrapped Up in a Tiny Package!


Hi friends!  I hope you had an amazing time with your family over the Thanksgiving holiday.  For the first time ever our kids had the entire week off so I didn't spend much time on the 'puter or blogging.  We had a wonderful time with extended family though!

I love small, pretty things.  I especially love small, pretty things that are super quick to make!  Even though it was a busy week, I did get a little creating done and it hardly took me any time at all!  The directions are posted on the Spellbinders Blog.


All I needed to make this gorgeous lil' gift box was Spellbinders Square Bracket Edge Box and Layered Poinsettia, Best Creation Inc, Glitter Paper Cardstock, Scor-Pal® Scor-Tape™ and
SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVE BY 3L™.  

I am thrilled to also let you know that I will be teaching a card class at Paper Mermaids this Saturday!  We will be creating 5 Christmas cards and there will be some fun give-aways as well!  Hope to see some of you locals there!  (And anyone who wants to fly out for a visit.  he he)  

Enjoy your Monday and thanks so much for taking a peek at my creation!  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous Julie! Wish I could fly up to join you this weekend!
Melita

Valerie said...

It seems I will have to put another die on my list, your package truly is pretty, and the poinsetta is gorgeous. Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails