Thursday, February 16, 2012

I. am. so. blessed.



I'm so glad I'm married!  I have the best man evah!!  The excitement of newlyweds is something that I will always love and I think it's so special to give that perfect pair a hand made card.  I created this monochromatic one for Spellbinders today.  The supplies and instructions can be found on the Spellbinders blog!


So, I was incredibly, completely, over the top spoiled on Valentine's Day. I just can't even believe it.  My sweetie even brought home a long stem rose for each of the girls.  You should have seen their eyes light up!  I have to share with you one of my biggest surprises.  I just love, love, love that my kids surprised me with this.  It's a paper bouquet of roses and some how they folded them each with a love note hiding in the center.  Then they added the leaves and filled up the bottom with candy to hold them and tissue paper to top it off.


Is this not the cutest, sweetest, inspirational, most thoughtful project ever?  And guess who was behind it all?        Sweet Maddie!!  She has been an amazing role model and babysitter to our kids before she left to go off to collage a few years ago.  Recently she came home and took the girls for the day.  They came back with giddy smiles and I knew they had been up to something.  I'm shocked that it was something this extravagant and even more shocked that they were able to keep it a secret!!


So, thank you, thank you, thank you Maddie!  You know that I think you are so special and God has an amazing plan for your life.  I love that you have kept in touch us and that you are a wonderful influence on my girls.  You are beautiful and talented in so many ways!  Happy belated Valentine's Day to you!

xoxo
Julie

3 comments:

Rebecca W said...

That is so precious!

Melita said...

beautiful card Julie and your bouquet is gorgeous!! the kids did a great job!

Tona said...

Omgosh! Your card is beyond gorgeous!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails