Monday, April 23, 2012

JustRite Guest Design Position!

Hi everyone! Today I am so excited to say that I have the honor of being JustRite Stampers guest designer and I had so much fun making this first card. I have a sneak peek for you here to today but you can find more info and the supply list on the JustRite blog.


Ever since working at Memories and More, I've been having fun playing with new stuff and thinking outside the box a bit more.  I was so inspired by this gorgeous frame from the JustRite stamp collection called  'Just Keep Calm,' and so I decided to stamp it and try some Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel heat embossed on top.  It gave it quite an antique look...love it!  The sophisticated sentiment went perfect with one of my favorite line of papers right now!  It's GCDStudios Splendor.*swoon*

I will have the last card for my class posted in just a few days.  Be on the look out for my die template give-away in the final post.

Hope you are enjoying your spring.  It was hot, hot, hot here yesterday!  Finally starting to feel like we might have a warm summer.


3 comments:

Scrappy Lucy said...

hey Jules, sent you an email at your addy I have.

Beautiful card!!! You are always amazing, not to mention incredibly talented!!!

Blessings! kiss the kiddos for me and do the hand tap for John with Kelsey.

Misses to you all.

Pendra said...

Gorgeous card!!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

This is so pretty Julie!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails