Thursday, September 6, 2012

Back to School! Already?

Well, the girls are in a new school this year.  New friends, new neighborhood, new teachers....They are such troopers!  They seem to be doing well for the first few days.  It's so hard to see them off.



Of course, you gotta love the first day of school photos.  I think my kiddos might be getting to an age where they actually don't quite enjoy these anymore!  Good thing they still like ice cream...hee hee.







And...of course the shoe shot.



And next, I have a sweet, innocent layout to show you that I created using the photo from last year's first day of school because yes, I am that behind!  But, at least they are getting scrapped!  



Technically she was in 'second grade,' not 'grade two!'  But, ya know, we are working through all the American/Canadian kinks.  LOL  Sure can't believe how fast my kiddos are growing up.  I feel like I say that in every post but it's so true.  The fast forward buttons seems to be stuck!  

I actually created this layout for GCDStudios ezine called The Paper Cut.  You can find all kinds of fun back to school inspiration in it. 


Our store, Memories and More, got in all the new Spellbinders die templates and M-Bossibilities plates today.  Soooooo much fun!  I love being at store that stocks such gems and this fabulous GCDStudios paper line too (Country Charm and Oh Happy Day!)  

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope your Day is Happy!






2 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Boy, they're getting big! Good lookin' kids, Julie :)

Such a great page - love the repeat patterns. Last year's picture and you're behind...can't even imagine how many years I'm behind and my oldest is graduating high school this year ;0P

Have a great weekend xo

Leigh Penner said...

I'm glad their enjoying their first days at school, Julie! And, don't feel badly, I haven't scrapped last year's back to school photos yet either... ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails