Friday, November 29, 2013

Spellbinders Holly Wreath


Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers!  I hope and pray it has been a season of making fantastic memories with family and reflecting on all the many things to be thankful for.  I can't even express how grateful I am that the Lord has blessed me with an amazing family, incredible health, dream jobs, and opportunities to be used in extending His love in ministry.

I'm thrilled that my next week will be spent in Phoenix helping design a beautiful Spellbinders booth for CHA.  I'm so curious to hear about the vision of what this amazing set is going to look like. And ya, I'm a little anxious to get some warm air in my lungs and to see some sunshine!  Of course, I can't WAIT to see all my buddies too!

Before I leave, I wanted to announce the winner of my give-away.  I couldn't get random generator to work so I had my hubby pick a number.  He picked 3!  Congrats to Sabrina!!

I also wanted to post a card I made using Spellbinders Marvelous Squares and their new holiday D-lite die called Holly Wreath.   The stamp is a Penny Black one from a set called 'Whooo's Wishing.'

Have a safe and happy holiday weekend my friends!


1 comment:

Valerie said...

Another wonderful card Julie. I do hope you get to enjoy some sunshine and keep well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails