Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sketch goodness =) *Triple the Sketch*

I CANNOT believe that it has been well over a week since I blogged. The crazy warm weather swooped me off my feet and took me outside for a good portion of that. I haven't done any crafting either. Mostly because my stuff is such a mess and I just need so badly to organized! Who wants to do that when the beach is calling your name??? Honestly, in the 7 years that we have lived here on the Oregon Coast it has NEVER gotten even close to 97 degrees!!!!!!! Totally unbelievable for around here. Our schools don't even have air conditioning. It was CRAZY!!

Anyway, even though I haven't actually been working on anything this week, I did have some things done for Triple the Sketch that I wanted to share. If you need some more inspiration, you can find more sketches and great projects here.

This is what I did for sketch #7












And another layout:

4 comments:

Patti Smith said...

Great card and I love the layout...the color combos are very pretty and such a sweet pretty picture....It has been weird weather in Tennessee too....after being so dry it has rained a ton and is very cool....hopefully it will warm up soon....Have a good week!! ((hugs to you)))) Patti Smith

Krista B. said...

I'm so glad I found your blog - your work is just amazing : ) Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog.

Tanis said...

LOVE your stuff!! Found you thanks to Allison....
Couldn't find an email address for you, but I absolute had to invite you to be a featured blogger on the QKD bloggers club site. If you could get back to me by email, I could send you questions and we would feature your blog on ours :) Hope you'll consider !!

Scrappy Lucy said...

Julie, I think this is one of my favorite layouts, well, besides the one of Kelsie in her rose colored glasses! You have incredible kids and I so love being able to watch them grow and get to know them. They are very dear to us. You inspire me to greater heights with my own scrapping too, giving me an outlet for creativity! I love you Jules!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails