Friday, October 30, 2009

Merriest Wishes Card

So, this morning I was scrolling through the Gina K. Designs October release party at Split Coast Stampers and there before my eyes was flashing in an ad banner one of the cards that I have created for Spellbinders. This is really getting to be too much fun for me. That is such a ginormous(i know that's not really a word...)board with thousands of people on it and I just couldn't believe my name was flashing across the top. Too much fun.

And the reveal? Oh wow. I'm completely hooked. It was my first one ever and I can tell that I'll be back. If you want some Christmas card inspiration check out the party on this thread here.

I think I can share my card now since I've seen it in print and on the 'big board!' LOL Thanks for letting me 'toot.' I was just so excited and shocked when I saw it. To create this card, I used Spellbinders™ S4 – 222 Create A Flake 1, Spellbinders™ S4 -224 Snowflake Borderabilities Petite and Spellbinders™ S5 – 019 Labels 8. I love this new sowflake set. It's awesome! I'm using it to create another project right now.


















Supplies: Spellbinders™ W-001 Wizard Die Cutting machine, Spellbinders™ S4 – 222 Create A Flake 1, Spellbinders™ S4 -224 Snowflake Borderabilities Petite, Spellbinders™ S5 – 019 Labels 8, Cardstock – Bazzill, Pattern Paper - Fancy Pants, Smooch – Clearsnap, Stamp – Hero Arts, Ink - Tsukineko (Memento)

4 comments:

Andrea Amu said...

That's gorgeous, Julie!!

Tona said...

What a beautiful card!!! I love everything about it.

Sasha said...

FLASH FLASH FLASH .. (that was me being silly lol) .. love love the cards .. you are so creative boo.

Valerie said...

I just love the colors you choose to go with this card. It is beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails