Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oh my...mess!

Happy Thursday! The kiddos have school off today and tomorrow. A good friend of mine was just telling me how she was trying to going to get caught up on house cleaning today. For me, when the kids are home...I just let all go. LOL They have pretend stores, libraries and classrooms set up all over the house. It's so fun! But ooooh...so messy!

I'm busy making my own mess, finishing up on some projects. Here is a sneak of one of the pages I'm hoping to get picked up. I had soooo much fun creating this one!












This is another card I put together real quick when I did the previous set. I was just having fun with my glimmer mists. I mixed a 'slate' and 'violet' together to get the color on the plaques in the back. I used 'candlelight' on the chipboard heart. I wish you could see how sparkly it was in real life!
























Have you got your copy of Scrapbook Trends November yet? One of my projects that Spellbinders picked up for an ad is on the inside cover. And, I have two other cards that I created using theses really rich 7gypsies papers. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy in real life. Thanks for letting me share!













It looks like I need to pick another winner from a previous RAK....good ol' random generator picked....


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

31
Timestamp: 2009-10-29 18:00:17 UTC


That means.........Java Diva!!! Email me your addy and I'll send ya your goodies! julieoverby@peak.org

3 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Congrats on the pub!!! How awesome!

Tona said...

Love the card & congrats to Java Diva!

Valerie said...

First card is interesting! Lots of different desizns going on. I wish we could see the sparkle better, good idea to do the mix on the other card. Awsome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails