Friday, January 29, 2010

Collage Press Design Day “S0ar”

Soar

Soar zoom

Journaling:  Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint.  Isaiah 40:31

It’s my design day on the Collage Press blog and I get to show off the gorgeous Knave of Hearts Papers.   Actually while I’ve been preparing for CHA and then gone on my trip, many of the designers have been sharing their projects on the blog.  You can find the cutest owl card ever designed by Roree.  Be sure to check it out if you have a chance! 

When I saw this photo of my daughter ‘soaring’ up high on the swing, it made me think of my favorite Bible verse.  It’s a special time her in life where she asking more and wanting to learn more.  With all that is going on in our world, I want to point her in a direction of hope.  That’s what inspired me to create this layout!

I felt like the Knave of Hearts line with the deep rich colors really matched the photo but also love to add a ‘pop’ of color so I choose to throw another line in their for added interest.

Speaking of CHA….wow!  What a trip.  I was hit hard with Strep several days before hand and spent quite a bit of time in bed trying to recover before leaving.  Despite the fact, the first part of my CHA experience, I was still quite ill and in a bit of haze!

BUT!  I do have some very exciting things to tell you about and share with you that happened at the show.  Spellbinders Paper Arts booth was ‘rockin’ with some ‘cutting edge’ (no pun intended he he) new product!   Now that I have fully recovered…we will be back to our regular program.  ; )  I hope to blog about all my ‘happenings’ in the next day or two.  For now, it’s unpack and hit the ground running with basketball games and piano lessons! 

Have a fabulous Friday and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Absolutely gorgeous layout. I think the verse goes so perfectly with it. Love that Collage Press line.

Tona said...

Gorgeous layout!

Unknown said...

love the layout! sorry you were sick during cha... glad you are feeling better though!

Valerie said...

Another amazing layout. Sweet picture.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails