Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Congrats Card

Congrats

Another quick card to share.  I had a request for some specific cards so I’ve been having fun playing with pink.  I used my favorite color glimmer mist called Marshmellow that I got a while back to spray my flower to turn it from white to a more cream color. 

I saw the sun for a few hours today.  I’m soooo very ready for Spring.  If it could just stop raining long enough on a day I’m home so that I can get out into my yard!

I hope and pray that you have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Ooo, I love this card! Great PINK creation...very much appreciated from a mom of BOYS! LOL! xo

Love crafts forever said...

Love the pink, and flower. Beautiful card. Nataliya.

Leigh Penner said...

This card is lovely! I love how you used the flocked MME pp!

Marla said...

Beautiful card. Love the pink lace!!

Latisha said...

So pretty. The glimmer mist still kind of scares me, but I'm ready to try it again :) The marshmellow color is so pretty, love it!

Anonymous said...

everything you do is sooo beautiful. You are such an inspiration.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails