Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Rich Heritage Layout

Hi friends!  We’ve been busy trying to soak up the last few days of summer.  Tomorrow my lil’ guy (not so little anymore) starts his first dive class to get his Jr. Padi so there will several trips to the valley for that!

heritage web

I wanted to post a quick layout that I did for the Spellbinders™ Blog this week.  On the blog you can read a tutorial about how to create your own embellishment using the Spellbinders Paper Arts™ Edgeabilities.  I was actually kind of tickled to see that Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine highlighted my layout on their facebook page.  Thank you! 

This is one of my fave layouts ever because I love the expression on my Grandma’s face.  She is such a classy 90 year old! 

Supplies:  Spellbinders Paper Arts™ die templates: E8-001Classic Scallop Edgeabilities®, S4-346 Labels Twenty-Two, LF-005 Grand Peony Creations, LF-006 Wonderful Wings; SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ E-Z Tape Runner; Want2Scrap Black Self Adhesive Bling; Pattern Paper: KaiserCraft Miss Nelly, My Mind's Eye So Sophie (Birds of a Feather, ) Fancy Pants Designs Summer's End Crisp and Oct 31 Shadows Pattern Paper; Scor-Pal® Scor-Tape; Clearsnap Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Ink; Stickers: Authentique, American Crafts, Jenni Bowlin Studios; Trim: Webster’s Pages

Hope your last few days of August are full of inspiration and sunshine!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Great layout, Julie!

Holly - Wild Wyoming Art Cafe' said...

Beautiful layout Julie!

Valerie said...

Another great lo! Love your picture. Congrats on the Canadian Scrapbook posting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails