Wednesday, April 25, 2012

JustRite Inspiration!


I have some more JustRite Stampers inspiration!  I'm so glad had a chance to be their Guest Designer for the last three day.  I hope you were able to hop on over to their blog to see the cards in full with more details and supply list.


I must say, JustRite has come out with some new releases that you must see!  Every time I turn around, there are more amazing stamps from this company that I just can't wait to get my hands on.  Thank you, JR, for having me as your guest!

That's it for today my blog friends!  I hope and pray that your day is full of inspiration all around you.


1 comment:

Valerie said...

Your cards are really pretty. I especially like the background on the Thank-you card. I enjoy your creativity!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails