Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Creating Keepsakes has Hit the Stands!

Hi everyone!  I'm so excited that this issue of Creating Keepsakes is being released today!  I have a sweet layout of the most darling baby in it.  If you get a chance,
 check it out!  I can't wait to share the layout.




\

I also have a card to share that was in the last release of Card Creations Vol. 10 by Paper Crafts.  I have two other cards in there as well.  It's a great issue jammed with fabulous inspiration!!  It came out a few months ago but I haven't had a chance to share.  I used JustRite Stampers for the sentiment and My Mind's Eye for the pattern paper.  Of course the circles in the middle are Spellbinders!



Have a super sunny summer day full of lots of fabulousness!


3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Congrats on all your pubs, Julie! What fun news! and LOVE that card! All that orange is SO stunning. Love it paired with the kraft and love the tall skinny shape. Sooo gorgeous!

Valerie said...

Congratulations Julie! Love that orange card very creative shape.

Holly - Wild Wyoming Art Cafe' said...

Congrats Julie! Beautiful card too. hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails