Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Spread Your Wings And Fly


Hey everyone!  I hope you've been enjoying the summer so far!  As you can tell from this layout, we sure are!  Actually, this is a photo from last summer.  I can't believe how quick my girl is growing!

This is a layout that I created for GCD Studios using the Oh Happy Day line.  It's so fresh and summery.  I love that line!  I fussy cut the cute clouds right out of the paper.


I also have a simple yet sweet card to show you that I made with the new Scalloped Labels One die from Spellbinders.  I made a cute shaker window to display these adorable buttons!


The summer has totally gotten the best of me.  I just can't get outside enough.  I LOVE where I live and I want to be outside every minute of every day!  Of course, I try to squeeze in my crafty time late at night!

Enjoy your first week of August!!

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Super pretty layout and card, Julie!

Valerie said...

Love that Labels 1 die on the shaker card,it looks so pretty. Your layout is very pretty. I like that paper too.

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Very pretty layout....love the die cuts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails