Thursday, August 20, 2009

GCD Studios and more lil pumpkin nesties!

Quick post. So excited!! Just found out that GCD Studios have me as their spotlight gal today.
Check it out at the GCD Studios blog!

You know me. Can't post anything without sharing a photo or something crafty. He...he....

Here's another project I made for CHA with the Spellbinders Pumpkin Nestabilies. Love these nesties!! They are a limited edition and will only be available until the end of November. I also used the Spellbinders Labels 8 die and some Collage Press Pattern Paper to create the card.



One more thing, I shared not too long ago about some Impressabilities techniques. Well, Kimberly Crawford has come up with a new technique that I cant' wait to try. Check it out on her blog!!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi cute card. Love the distressed edges. How are you doing. Miss you :)
Hugs
K

Norine said...

Congrats
love the card and the distressing awesome
Hugs
Norine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails