Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pumpkin Nestibilities






















Supplies: Spellbinders S5-019 Labels 8, S4-227 Nesting Pumpkins, Cardstock - Fancy Pants, Pattern Paper - Crate Paper, Stickers - Crate Paper, Trim - Creative Impressions

I wanted to share this layout that I created with these adorable new Pumpkin Nestibilities by Spellbinders. This is one of the layouts that was saved for CHA so I haven't been able to show it until now. I haven't done much creating at all since being home.

We are all very, very sick in the Overby household!! Mom and Dad too. Little Man who got it all first and is now the most recovered made pancakes all by himself for the first time this morning!

More later when I'm feeling better. Have a fab. Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

connie said...

Julie I hope everyone feels better soon! Love your LO. I just got the wizard about a month ago and need some templates now. I love this pumpkin.
connie #2909

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails