Monday, December 20, 2010

From Our Kitchen To Yours

From Our Kitchen copy

The girls and I have been baking up a storm, getting some fun plates together full of homemade goodies, ready to take to all our neighbors.  I made this lil’ tag with some of my favorite stamps from Gina K Designs ‘Winter Mittens’ (sentiment) set and the pinecone and needles are from Flourishes.  After I stamped the background with some musical notes (Pink Paislee,) I then sprayed my tag with glimmer mist and began layering from there.  I used Spellbinders Labels Fourteen behind the sentiment.

I think this is my most favorite two weeks of the year.  I love having the kids home.  I love catching snap shots of favorite memories.  Check out the joy on this girls face as she ‘makes’ something for other people.

Kelsey Baking

Well, okay……maybe she did have a few herself and maybe she was just a bit excited about that!  LOL

Kelsey baking 2

The kids also had their Christmas program at church this past Sunday.  I was so proud of them!  They did amazing.  The photos are going to need a little work.  I need some practice taking good photos at performances!  As great as they did, my absolutely FAVORITE photo of all was captured later Sunday afternoon after they had returned home.  The three of them just sat around the piano jamming, singing and teaching each other new things.  Oh!  Be still my beating heart!!  I think it was one of the happiest moments I’ve had as a mother.  Not necessarily because they were being musical but because they were inspiring each other and encouraging one another and singing togther….all on their own!  It was precious.

kids at piano

We had several other memorable and special moments this week that I am anxious to document.  I will save them for a later post. 

If you haven’t had a chance to read about the RAK I am doing, there is still time to be entered for it.  You can find the details in this post below.  Be sure to check back on Thursday to see if you are the winner!

I hope your next few days are extremely blessed as anticipate the celebration of our Savior’s birth!

2 comments:

Tona said...

Great colors in the tag & I love the precious photos you took.

connie said...

Your daughter reminds me of my oldest granddaughter. She loves helping me in the kitchen. Love you tag.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails