Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Paper Crafts Mag. and SHINE!

season's-greetings

It’s December 1st!  Where or where did November go?  I love this time of year.  This last week has been full of all kinds of memories. 

I’ve been anxious to share two projects that I was blessed enough to have published with Paper Paper Crafts Magazine called Holiday Cards.  It’s got some amazing ideas for Christmas.  I’ve looked through it over and over and gotten some serious inspiration!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The card I created is with Hambly Screen Prints pattern paper, some Spellbinders Snowflake die templates and a Scenic Route rub-on.  The tag bellow has the sentiments stamped on.  

IMG_6519

Thanks so much for taking a peak at my work!  Since it’s the start of my favorite month, I am wanting to do a giveaway.  I’m gathering goodies and will post about it soon.

Before I sign off and bury myself under all my new, fantastic die templates that arrived at my house today, **swoon** I wanted to show you this cool video by one of my favorite bands.  It’s by the David Crowder Band and not only is the song great, they did some super cool effects with a light bright and computer graphics.  It’s called ‘Shine’ and I think it’s so appropriate for this time of year.  It’s  a reality check.  Why are we here?  What is our purpose?   How fast the time flies.  And then declaring the Greatest Love of All.  I adore this song!  Check it out:

DavidCrowderBandVEVO

3 comments:

connie said...

congrats Julie! Beautiful card and tag.

Leigh Penner said...

Congratulations on the publication! It is well deserved, as your work is amazing!
I'm at work now, so I can't listen to the song, so I will check back later...

Valerie said...

Way to go Julie! I really like the tag and it goes so well with the card. Great Work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails