Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sweet Friend




Supplies:  Cardstock - Bazzill; Die Template - Spellbinders (Back to Basics Tags)Pattern Paper - Webster's Pages, Prima Marketing; Stamp - JustRite; Trim - Maya Road, Pins - Maya Road;  Wood Bird - Prima

Hello everyone!  I don't know about you but I am so excited for the first day of summer.  I can't believe how fast this year has passed.  My kiddos are still in school for a few more weeks though.  So different from when we lived in the states!  

I feel like have a million sweet friends that I could send this card today who have helped me over this last year.  Thanks to all of you!  And for thanks to all of my sweet blog readers who haven't given up over the quiter times!

Next, I have the sneak peek I promised for the crop coming up this Saturday.  This is a special event to raise funds for those who were hit by the tornadoes in Oklahoma.  It's online crop full of challenges, inspiration.  

Here is the information about the crop and the great news is, you can register HERE already!



I will have a give-away on my blog as well.  Here is a peek of the project I will be sharing.  


Hope your day is super!!

1 comment:

Holly - Wild Wyoming Art Cafe' said...

Oh Julie this card is so beautiful! I love the shabby chic look. Stunning stamp also. Gorgeous card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails