Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Welcome Little One


No, there isn't any new lil' babies in our family!  Just this sweet card to share today!  This lil' carriage grabbed me the moment I saw it.  Isn't it the sweetest thing ever?  I love the vintage feel it had and went to creating with it right away.  Apparently the girls at Paper Crafts liked it as well and I was so excited to see it published in a recent Spring Issue of Card Creations!

The stamp is actually a Unity stamp called Delight in The Little Things.  The sentiment is from a GinaK Designs called Ticket Trio. After creating my card base and adding pattern paper, I stamped it and cut it out with a Spellbinders oval die template.  To create the fun dots on the bottom that soften the card up just slightly, I cut/embossed an A2 Polka Dots die template from Spellbinders.  Then I cut the bottom of the rectangle off and adhered it to the card.  Sweet pastel paper is from Simple Stories.

The winner of the giveaway is Val!  Congrats!  I will try and get that out to you right away.  I love seeing the crafting community come together to help those in need.  Hopefully everyone who was able to attend the crop had a great time as well.

July is just around the corner!  The kids have one more day of school.  Can't wait.  I'm soooo ready for the hot weather.  Have a great weekend everyone!   Thanks so much for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails