Sunday, July 14, 2013

You Are So Thoughtful


The days just keep turning into weeks and the weeks keep turning into months!  Time has never gone faster for me than in the last few months and I can't believe that it is time CHA reveals already!  I'm sooo excited because I love seeing all the new goodies that different manufactures have come out with.

AND
That of course also means that Spellbinders is having their sneak peek week right now!!  The projects that the all the designers have come up with so far are just spectacular!  Although I'm not apart of this weeks reveal, I do have a lot of projects that I just haven't taken the time to share on my blog.  I know...bad blogger!  So, I'm going to try and make up for it this week.  But you for sure have to check out the Spellbinders blog for the give-aways and incredible inspiration going on!  My friend Holly revealed the most beautiful die template ever today.  You will be amazed at the detail in this one!

Okay, about my card....it's not a new die but it's an old time favorite!  It's the second to largest rectangle in the Timeless Rectangles set.  LOVE!  I simply inked the inner edge before removing the die from the paper to create the color inside the rectangle.  I then stamped the flowers, cut them out, colored them and added diamond glaze to them.  After they were dry I adhered them using foam squares.  The flower and sentiment are JustRite stamps.  The flowers are from a set called Seeds of Summer.  I have some new JustRite stamps due to arrive any day now and I can't wait to play with those!  I will also have some projects to share with some of the newer dies that have just been released.  



Hope this project has brightened your day just a little!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

O wow! The diamond glaze really makes those flowers pop. Really like the effect. Very pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails