Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Spellbinders new Valiant Honor Die!



Yesterday one of my favorite dies of this new line was released.  I did an entire ensemble with it but it has been shipped off for publication so it'll have to wait.  I wanted to share a project with my blog readers.  This card was inspired by the fabulous Becca who never ceases to amaze me!  

The new Spellbinders die is called A2 Valiant Honor.  It's a beauty!  The stamp is from JustRite and the paper is a Valentine line from Bella Blvd. 



I'm off to catch a plane but there is so much more inspiration from the Spellbinder's Designers.  Check out the blog each day to see what's new!

4 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

This is so beautiful! Love your layers, colors, well...everything!
Hugs, Debbie!

Sandra said...

I'm new to your blog but happy to have discovered you. Your card is quite lovely. I also think this die set is fabulous but your card really shows just how gorgeous the actual creation can be.

Unknown said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for showcasing it for us!

Valerie said...

Just gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails