Friday, September 14, 2007

Amber Ulmer Chat

Yay!!! I'm soooo glad that we finally got our computer up and running!! So much catching up to do!! We ended up having to get a new one which is bitter/sweet I suppose.

On to the fun news that I've been wanting to share! We are so blessed to have Amber Ulmer coming to www.2scrappychixdesigns.com for a celebrity chat. If you know her, I'm sure you won't want to miss out. If you don't know her, she and husband Josh are as sweet as can be and are some of the most inspirational people I know!! Even if you are new to the board, come join in on the chat! You'll be glad you did! And while you're there, check out the week long crop that we've been having for our 1 year Anniversary celebration. The crop will be going into the weekend and I'll be sharing my projects soon. There are also fun games, prizes and challenges to follow. We'll be celebrating until the end of Sept. so come check it out!

1 comment:

Amber Ulmer said...

U are presh!!! so sorry the computer was being wonky on you!! Man! We will chat it up soon love!! Get ur questions ready!! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails