Thursday, November 29, 2007

Fiskars Training class - a hit!!!

Last night I had our first Fiskars Training class at Taylor Made Memories. Nanci (pictured in the last photo with me) and Gwen were gracious enough to allow us to use their store. It turned out to be a lot of fun! I'll update this later with more photos. For some reason when I try to format them, I keep erasing the ones I've uploaded. Hoy... if I could just master this blog/photo thing! LOL! There were 10 gals all together who went through the training and became Certified Fiskars Demonstrators. We shared stories, drew names for fun prizes, laughed together and learned together. The most best part for me was seeing the faces on the women as they discovered how these amazing tools actually worked. It was also fun to see the excitement on their faces as I introduced some products that they had never seen before. Thank you ladies for a great night together!



3 comments:

melita said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun Julie! Congratulations on getting your first 10!

~Nancy~ said...

Oooow Julie!!! It looks like you guys had so much fun!!!! Love these fun pictures!! WOOHOO! Thanks for sharing!!

Have a great weekend! Love your work girlie!! XOXO

Janice said...

Huge congrats Al! I so wish I could have been there! Fun pictures... TFS!!!
Hugs!
Janice

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails