Saturday, May 1, 2010

Webster’s Pages Guest Designer!!

Miss you

Happy Scrapbooking Day!  Because It’s May 1st, I finally can shout it from the mountain tops!  This month I have the honor of being Webster’s Pages Guest Designer.  I seriously love their paper and had so much fun creating.  The lines that I used were Life’s Portrait and Garden Gala. 

The card above is one I did using my Spellbinders™ Blossom Two die.  The layout I did is of my d when we went to Disneyland this past May.  Wow….a year ago.  Boy, time flies!  LOL

Forever-and-Always-wb

Thanks-just-doesnt-seem-eno

I have more Webster’s Pages projects to upload and will get them up in the next day or two (if you’re itching for more inspiration…check out their Inspire Me site that has tons of Webster’s goodies!)For now, I’m off to do the last minute fixes on the Spring Luncheon we are having.  The church looks soooo beautiful.  I really have enjoyed decorating and arranging.  I can’t seem to turn off the creative mojo!

Tomorrow my oldest turns 11 years old.  **sigh**  It’s all good.  He is such a fantastic kid!

Hope you have a blessed and enjoyable day!

7 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Congratulations, Julie!!
How fun to be on Webster's for a whole month...can't wait to see more beautiful creations from ya!
Happy early birthday day to DS :)

Beth Pingry said...

Congrats Julie!

connie said...

congrats Julie! beautiful pages and cards.

Lesa said...

Gorgeous Julie! Congrats, it will be fun to see what else you come up with.

my paper love studio said...

a huge congrats and just love the projects you've done with their paper... gorgeous as always :)

Charlene Austin said...

Websters Pages----so exciting!! I could just about die from how gorgeous that card is with the rose ribbon. Of course I am hoarding mine and wishing it would turn itself into that very amazing card you created.

Nishant said...

Gorgeous Julie!
indian classified site

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails