Monday, October 18, 2010

Mint Motif card and a winner!!

Keep Christmas

Supplies:  Stamps – Mint Motif (Beyond Borders, Very Merry Sentiments available exlusively at ii{heart}papers.com); Cardstock – Papertrey Ink; Buttons – Paper Trey Ink

Happy Monday everyone!  This is going to be fun week.  The blog will be hopin’ with celebrations and hops and I am busy getting ready for our ladies retreat.  I wanted to do a quick post today just share with you another simple card I created.  Anyone decorate for Christmas in pink and brown?  It’s untraditional but I’ve seen it!  And I like it!  So, I thought I’d give it a go.  This card was inspired by Kimberly’s sneak peek that she did on her blog.  You can check it out here.  Yes!!  I actually cracked open my embossing powder.  It’s been fun trying different things. 

On to the NEWS of the day!!!  Michele!!! I hope you are reading this!  LOL  Did you see on the i{heart}paper.com blog that you are the winner of the Beyond Border stamps set??  CONGRATULATIONS!!  I was excited to see that someone from my blog won.  You are going to love these stamps.

Enjoy your day everyone.  Check back tomorrow…there’s a party goin’ on!

1 comment:

Kimberly Crawford said...

LOVE this!!!!!!!! SO darling!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the button idea!!! gonna need to steal that one, for sure!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails